Over 1,500 Jurisdictions Leveraging the Power of GeoComm GIS Data Hub
GeoComm, a leader in Public Safety GIS solutions, is excited to announce that over 1,500 jurisdictions across the country are now utilizing GeoComm GIS Data Hub as an integral part of their Public Safety GIS data management process.
Leveraging this system, users are able to measure progress towards developing and maintaining Public Safety Grade GIS. The system:
- Quickly validates GIS data and related data against industry standards
- Provides GIS data insights through rigorous quality control and reporting processes
- Allows GIS data originators to work in their native data schemas and upon submission transforms disparate GIS datasets into a common schema
- Aggregates multiple GIS datasets into a seamless coverage area
- Prepares map packages for provisioning to 9-1-1 applications such as 9-1-1 call mapping and Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) mapping or NENA-compliant Spatial Interface (SI)
- Leverages and extends current Esri GIS data environment and investment
Contact us today to begin learn how you can start utilizing GeoComm GIS Data Hub
“GIS Data Hub is an integral part of our monthly processes. It creates a central location for cities (with GIS departments), in our District, to submit their GIS data which is then returned to our office as a single dataset. GIS Data Hub helps our office and our partner agencies identify possible errors in our datasets, which helps our District prepare for Next Generation 9-1-1 deployment. This would have been a difficult task without GIS Data Hub.”
Related Blog Posts
November 16, 2022
GeoComm, provider of Public Safety Location Intelligence®, is announcing the general availability of GeoComm Vertical Location Services, building upon the early adopter program that was announced in August 2022. GeoComm Vertical Location Services is a web API which converts raw positioning measurements from 9-1-1 callers’ cell phones into dispatchable locations and is available to authorized vendors who serve the public safety industry.
August 16, 2022
GeoComm is pleased to announce the addition of Jeff Liebl as their newly appointed President and Chief Operating Officer (COO). Liebl joins John Bryant, GeoComm Chief Executive Officer in leading the company.