Survey Terms and Conditions
These Survey Terms and Conditions (referred to as the “Survey Terms“) set forth the terms of an Agreement by which You, (the “Participant“) and Geo-Comm, Inc. located at 601 W. St. Germain St., St. Cloud, MN 56301 (“GeoComm“), may participate from time to time in any GeoComm related surveys and related activities as specified by GeoComm (“Survey“). You must be at least 18 years of age in order to become a Participant. GeoComm reserves the right to change these Survey Terms at any time without notice.
- By completing Survey, you agree to be legally bound by these Survey Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the Survey Terms you should not respond to the Survey.
- Survey refers to the gathering of feedback from the Participant relating to GeoComm and its competitors’ products and services, or the market in general, which may consist of answering questionnaires, survey forms, or other forms of providing feedback to GeoComm. The Surveys may help GeoComm to generate ideas concerning the enhancement of the end user experience which may ultimately benefit GeoComm’s wider-customer base. All information in Survey is strictly confidential and the Participant is obligated to observe confidentiality. All ideas, suggestions, or other output resulting from participation in Survey is the sole exclusive property of GeoComm.
- The relationship between GeoComm and the Participant is independent in nature, and the Participant shall not claim to be a partner, employee, agent or joint venture partner of or with GeoComm or claim any benefits available to the personnel of GeoComm.
- Additional Survey Details
- Participant must provide valid personal data when Survey is submitted
- One entry per Survey per Participant
- If a specific Survey is eligible for prizes, then upon completion of Survey the Participant’s name will be entered into a drawing and random winner(s) will be selected
- If any part of the Survey Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by the valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Survey Terms shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Survey Terms constitute the entire terms between the Participant and GeoComm and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the Participant and GeoComm with respect to the Survey. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by the Participant or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.