We receive a tremendous amount of email and phone calls from people needing help. Unfortunately, we sometimes get bogged
down and as a result cannot respond as fast as we would like. Before calling or emailing us for help, check out some of
the help resources that we've provided for you.Statement of Copyright
Remember, The GeoCommunity is made up of thousands of users who visit the site every day. An excellent source of
help is The Community. Get in touch with others sharing similar interest by joining one of our
GIS email discussion groups. The GISList is an excellent place to start and made up of hundreds of people that will be
glad to help you.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Data FAQ
- Experiencing problems with your GeoCommunity account or wish to report a problem data file? Send specific details to email@example.com
- Bad or problem data downloaded from your Premium Account? - we can replenish or reimburse your account. Please submit your account username and detailed description of the data (ie. type, quad name, etc...) and the apparent problem with the data. Note: lacking software, tools, or the knowledge to work with the data is not an acceptible excuse.
- DEM FAQ
- WinZIP FAQ - Having problems unzipping data... check out this resource!
- Data HelpDesk
- Data Tutorials - we've got loads of em in our edu resource section.
- Discussion Board - still can't find the answer... ask the Community!